CHEVALIER FCL Series 18/21/25/30
- A Combination of a High Precision Manual Lathe.
- A Lathe with Digital Readout.
- A Lathe with Powerfeed and Jog Modes.
- A Lathe with Teach Mode for CNC Turning.
- A Lathe with Fully CNC Capability Operation.
- Simple and complex parts can be turned more efficiently by utilizing manual, teach or CNC modes or combining these modes.
- All models are equipped with a frequency drive or servo drive. Therefore, spindle speeds and feedrate are infinitely variable.
- Also, the spindle speeds will automatically adjust to varying diameters keeping constant surface speed, resulting in higher quality parts and longer tool life.
- Threads tapers and contours are performed faster and more efficiently while eliminating manual set-ups.
- Radial and spherical surfaces can be turned easily without using special tools or attachments. Programming is also made easier through using canned cycles which eliminate tool-path programming by automatically figuring rough and finish passes, (tool compensation is automatic).
- FAGOR, SIEMENS and FANUC Controls
- Flat Bed Lathe
- Manual, Conversation and CNC Operation
- Heavy-Duty Headstock
- Hardened and Ground Guide Ways
- Swing Over Bed: up to 1,000mm (40″)
- Spindle Motor: up to 40HP
- Transmission: 2-Speed Gearbox
- Chuck Size: up to 800mm (32″)
- Spindle Bore: up to 150mm (6″)
- Turning Length: up to 4,000mm (160″)